Thursday, July 27, 2006

Rumblings

Did it ever cross your mind on how you determine your dressing? Like do you built your dressing ard bags, shoes or accessories? Read this article in Urban, it make me realised I built my dressing ard my bottoms i.e. skirts, jeans, pants (not butts k?) Some people will decide what to wear to match the bag they have decided to take that day. Some will match the clothes to their choice of shoes. Me, I will first decide based on the activities of the day, followed by my mood of casual or dressy. Next, I will select my bottom (if I'm not wearing a dress, which is pretty often) and get a matching top. Then I will decide to make either changes to the bottom or the top if it doesn't feel rite. I make sure my bags and shoes matches the majority of my wardrobe so I usually dun have difficulty finding matching shoes and bag...V^_^

Okay, enough of me, myself and I. Talk about office politics. Haizz, why is there a need to differentiate which rota you in? Whether you EAS or ERS? We are all just working together, why can't we compromise and be more accomodating towards each other? Is there really a need to draw the line so clearly? Most of the time, we don't usually hate the whole group or whatever but at individuals. If it is the individual that you are unhappy with, be more objective and dun involve those innocents...

Been browsing ard my friends blog and I miss reading their updates. I think blogs bring people closer though we may never have met one another other before, like Mr Brown, Gayle, Rockson and such....

No comments: