Wednesday, March 28, 2007

心情像天气

唉,心情真像天气啊!昨天还好好的,今天就糟透了!:( Maybe it has been sometimes since I last did physical stuffs bah. The new workyear is coming, I should take this chance to do some running and swimming to prep for IPPT le. Haiz... feel real sianzz.

Hate the feeling of being a sandwich and hate that I have to take into consideration all people's feelings when handling things. Damn! Should I be unpopular to drive things and ideas across and risk being alienated by the people? Or should I just heck care and do things the way it is supposed to be done? Dun like my driver today. I have problem with this guy. Drive me to my grave. Hate the control today too. The stupid ger was so noisy over the air. Really feel like rebutting her thru the air too.. humph! :(

Feel like shaving my head! But I know I will not have the courage to do that...NATO :p I can feel the tension growing on me. Maybe my colleague is right. I need a man... duh.

And there are this issues on the need to close the gap of the salaries of our minister and top seven professionals. What bs is that? But there is also nothing much we can do. Stage a demostration? Write a petition? Haiz.....

No comments: