Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sucessful

Yeah! Just got the letter from school that my application for transfer of prog is successful! Hopefully I can excel better in Sociology bah.

Borrowed a book on Mind Mapping technique. Shall put that into use once I've finished the book. Seems quite interesting leh.

Well, a lot of things to do leh. Let's see

1. Train my right and left mind to interact by doing the...what's the name, "Visual Thinking". That shall train up the untapped portion of my brain!

2. Finished the Mind Mapping book and put it into practise

3. Eat supplements every nite. Gotta finish those bottles.

4. Drink DOM everynite, so as to maintain the my 气色

5. Gotta savour the every sec that I will be putting in for my dance practice. Take it as a form of relaxation and focus my mind and body for every session.

6. Live happily and fruitfully!

The TV station just finished playing "情陷夜中环2". Suddenly have this affiliation to Hong Kong after my trip. My friend said he felt like going back for shopping... I teased him that he very rich lor, like those rich man, fly to Japan for sushi, fly to Italy for spaghetti....wahahaha. But hor, me also feel like going back leh...hurhur. :p Why the sudden affiliation leh? 是人,是物还是事?说不上来,可能都有吧!

Happened to peep into my sec school autograph book while looking for the term "Visual Thinking". (This was actually a self-development course specially run for my school. Hmm... think it costed quite a bomb! :p). Read what my friends wrote abt me. Guess I'm not so much different from then. Adjectives like cheerful, energetic, happy-go-lucky, fun-loving especially 活泼,开朗 kept poping up in almost every entry by my friends. (Maybe they dun know what to write so copy each other's..haha). And words like hard-working and having positive outlooks from teachers.... I am really quite a hardworking student 哦! Haha.. I always say myself "老王卖瓜", you know why? Cos the next pharse is "自卖自夸"! :p

Okay, lets put what I have learnt into practise. The words above are my presonalities. Hmmm... cos these qualities have been pretty consistant in my behaviour, untill now. Actually, these qualities start to be apparent to me only in my teens... have I missed it while growing up? Guess this is what Erickson termed as the stage of "Identity Crisis" whereby you examine yourself and developed the identity and personality that you think you are. How you see yourself and how the world sees you.

Hmm... feeling positive tonight. Shall leave those serious and nagging thots for another time. Good Nite!

P.S. Long long time never write poems le... shall find some time to do it. 身心要健康嘛! V ^^

No comments: