Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tired

Just came back from my dance practise. Wah, very tired sia. Think tomorrow my bones will break! But it was a good workout, at least I did some excercise. :p The dance was not as exciting as I expected, just a simple dance. Well, maybe this is good too, I will take this as a revision on my techniques and improve on it (doing splits at 30..-_-"). You know it can help sculpture the body if you do all your workout seriously and correctly? So tired... yawning away as I am typing this entry. You know what this means? I should do more running and swimming le. Been almost 6 mths since I last went gym, and almost a year since I last dance, chinese dance I mean. Workouts are good, just that I am disappointed by my return today bah. Maybe I should manage my expectations, maybe I should just move on.. to another group or another dance.

Pretty sian at work recently. My rota medics are damn slack ah! Have to admit our rotas paramedics are pretty lenient, myself included. Haiz... its time for me to be the devil!. I have been holding this back for quite some time liao. Feel like giving them a pet talk and ask them to "WAKE UP THEIR B***** IDEAS! I was hoping there is no need for me to do this, I dun want to be the baddie but.... I will do my best to win them over lar, but worse come to worse I shall prepare my pictures to be thrown with darts or find a vodoo doll with my name on it... -_-" 我不如地狱,谁入地狱?Although I really dun feel like going to this hell..... haiz

On relationship issue, I am okay with someone younger than me but of cos the maturity must be there and can give me a sense of security lor. Like what I wrote in my previous entry... 只要好好地珍惜每一份缘,结果是怎样也不是那么重要了,不是吗? I have decided to do something. Whether anything happens, it is all 缘分了. At least I 把握每一个机会呢! If you dun try, you never know if it can be, but try too hard you might scared that person off, moderation is the key. . I understand 爱是不能强求的..... ^^

No comments: