Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lazy afternoon

Hmm... had the most expensive tea break this afternoon after a haircut at Kr+ (luckily got the 50% discount promotion ^^). Decided to pamper myself and went to The V Tea Room in Esplanade. Nice setting and ambience of olden victorian furnishing. Very nice place to have afternoon tea with your gerfrends... Tried their in-house speciality, the Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur TeaCake. Hmmmmmm..... delicious! I had the Earl Grey Lavender tea to go with it..ahhh... perfect! I like their in-house cookies too. They have all sorts of flavor, I like the lavander flavor, the rose flavor, the AppleCran berry ones.... and they make very presentable gifts too! Shall get a box as a house warming gift.... :) I was so greedy that it only occured to me after I finished the last bit of cake that I should have taken a pic of it before I stuff it into my mouth... so you guys can drool a bit.. wahaha. Well... here comes the most important part.. it cost me almost $30 for that piece of cake and that pot of tea!!! =.= Haiz.. the price for pampering myself...

Well, did some mental comparision between chinese and english tea. English tea have more flavors and more exotic while chinese tea are more or less tried and tested. Chinese tea is able to make you focus while english tea tend to make you relax.... if you ask me which I like. I prefer english ones. But when I want to focus and being healthy.. chinese is the way to go! Note: The above are purely my personnal opinions without any scientific claim... :p

Got back my TMA results le.. I scored 77. Eh....okay lar. Hope I can get better since this time round 40 marks are given i.e. straight forward answer.

K... getting Zzzzzz liao. Working day tomorrow. Nite!

No comments: