Sunday, June 24, 2007

Challenges

Eh, recieved a call from school to notified that I will need to repeat the failed module. WTF! I mean I only never finished my exam mah, all my TMAs I scored leh. Somemore already sent in my MC for the exam panel. Sent an email to them regarding this. If there is no compromise, then I shall stop my degree le. I mean why waste another semester and money to repeat? You dun need a degree to suceed. So, I am okay. If can appeal for just an exam resit, I will continue, if not, then tt's it lor. At least I have more savings to spend....heeee

Okie, this isn't so bad. I'm worrying abt another issue. There is this mole at my chest area that seems to be growing darker and bigger in size. Then I see another one coming up too. Hmm... what are they leh? Are they any indication of an ailment... namely cancer? Read from some reports that changing in color or size of a mole may be an indication that something is changing in your body. Well, think I better go see a doc first before jumping to any conclusion. Heh, even if it really is cancer, I dun think I am afraid of death bah. Somemore I already got myself covered for the critical illness. Just have to make sure I have enough to cover for my living days. Of cos I will continue working if I can lar... Maybe tt is the good thing abt being single, at least there is not much worries that you need to leave behind. Heee.... shall see how bah.

Went to Kuan Yin temple today. Got 2 lots, a good one for my health and a medium one for my love life. Something like I will have to fight for my rights? *scratch* Anyway...

Did I mention my weight is now 51kg!!! OMG, went to measure at the gym the other day and today. Tot the scales malfunction the first day..-_-". Damn! Increase by 4 kg leh.... what did I do? Nvm, I shall work it back... though need lot of self discipline lar...haiz. But for the sake of my figure...I must endure!! Haaa.. the things women do for beauty..:p

Wanted to change my blogskin... shall do it my next off day.

No comments: