Friday, June 8, 2007

Music back & what nots....

Yeah, did some changes to the HTML script for the blog. Now you guys can turn off the music if you find it a bother liao..;)

Hmm... some updates bah. There are mix comments about my new hairdo. Those older men (32 yrs and above) like my new hair.. those younger men think my hairdo is ancient! :( Well, all I can say is I have a very cheena and ancient look lar.. Think put me in chongsam, with some fan or feather.. I can easily past off as some period character...-_-" Think I will go for an SOS trim at Kr+ 2 weeks later bah. In the mean time, I will try to look as pretty as I can in this hairstyle heee.. :p

Discussed with KY and HS that there seems to be alot of Lims and Tans in S'pore and also surnames starting with "L". I mean look, the guys I am/was interested in 95% have surnames with "L". And outta this 95%, 90% are Lims.... not forgetting 99.5% of those who asked me for flings (sorry, still can't get over tt I'm always asked for flings :(...) are Lims. Surnames of my ex(s): L,C,L,C... so what comes next? So sortta pattern here? Haiz.......

They gonna increase the charges for merchants using NETS. Wtf? Dun care, if the burdun is gonna transfer to us, I'm gonna revert to paying cash. Bleah! Think the whole system going senile liao.... including my organisation..

Have been thinking a lot about everything.... BOTHER!!

No comments: