Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Communication

Haiz, got into another "discussion" with Y. Well, something about toking without thinking and sensitivity issue. Story went someone overheard some comments we made about another person/group of people (not good ones, of cos) and guess Y heard abt it from this someone too. Well, I admit we were insensitive abt the situation and the person then. Haiz, but tt's what happen, and I can't blame anyone if the story was added with seasoning and most likely will reach the person ears. I too am guilty of these kinda things lar, like you tot someone said something or do something whose real intention might not even be what you percieve it as and relay the news or the injustice you've just came to know about. Human nature lar huh....

I always have prob communicating with others. Maybe its the way I put across, maybe I just dun care if they misunderstand me. I mean I always believe "说者无心,听者有意" some people are just more sensitive than others and might think more into the words than its intented menaing so I can't stop ppl from thinking what they are thinking. Unless they are people I'm very close to, then I will make sure my real intention gets across. Sometimes my choice of words is also the culprit. 用词不当。Sometimes I just wanna irritate the hell out of people... hahaha. A bit pervert lor..:p I speak my mind abt what I think, even if its harsh. Most of the time I just speak my mind. So tiring to edit, filtrate before putting it across....*rolleyes* so I dun expect ppl to know what I mean everytime. But of cos I will be responsible for the things I've said and if the person confront me, I will apologise if I was wrong. I did reflect on my reactions if the same actions were done on me and I came to this conclusion. I will be angry, i will be upset, I will whine and complain, but unless it is something I really care about (in this case, I will confront the person), I'll just brush it off.

Frankly lar, I dun mind ppl say if my promotion was not due to my capability but because I am "due". It is a fact what. I din perform superbly well as compared to some others. I know, those working with me knows, my bosses know, cannot run one mah how I handle and go about my work. Whether I deserve it or not. People can say all they want lar, I can't be bothered, and I dun care. "Those who matters dun mind and those who mind dun matters". If ppl decided to have certain perceptions about me based on the few things they know or hear or percieve, nothing much I can do. You never really know a person unless you increase interactions with the person. Those who knows me will know what kinda person I am and they can form their own opinions about me. Humans like to think they know everything mah.....Whoever say the world is fair?

My stand is pretty clear, ppl can say anything about you but it is up to you how you take it. If I choose to be angry and upset or bothered by it, then it is up to me how I deal with my emotions. And I half expect others to be the same. If you cannot take it, it is your biz (exceptions for love ones untill they piss me off :p). Individualistic way of thinking I know. However, no man's an island. I've learnt to bend my rules and factor in elements of social interactions. Can't expect everybody to behave like me ya? And humans being humans.... well, I dun want to go to tt again. So.....I've learnt to be more sensitive to other people which is better for me too...I dun wanna become the public enemy also lar. I've also learnt to hold my tougue...sometimes too much. Too lazy to comment since everyone is entitled to their unique characteristics. Of cos me being a human, there are also instances when I just let go without much tots. Anyway, my stand is... I will try to be more sensitive with regards to what I say but the bottom line is, it is still up to them how they wanna handle it. It all depends on how you wanna face your life....Understand what I've written? Lolzz....

Raining very heavily...I love it. Time to sleep...hmmmm... Zzzzzz

No comments: