Saturday, June 11, 2005

Tired, disappointed, scared

Hi there, quite busy on my 2 rest days. :) Went to celebrate Qi's birthday on the first rest nite. We had steamboat at Labradour Park. Very interesting and of cos because it is near to my fav sea.... :) Then on my second off day went out to celebrate a frend's "post" birthday celebration, cos it is no longer belated, it is long overdue liao. Hahaha....

Feeling sleepy now... but I still have to urge to pen down some tots before they evaporated.. :(

Feeling lousy 2day..... cos I was commented that I'm not zai enough when handling patient. Someone said I look like as if I dun know what's going on. Am I that bad? Guess everyone will have jitters whenever they go out for calls that they are unfamiliar with bah... Haizzz... I also dun know. Think I will get the PMs to drill me everyday and I will make sure I study on my every day duty! Really have to prep for lvl 3. Time will go by really really fast....and before you know, its Oct already!!! Gosh, really hope I can clear and be good in my lvl 3. Dun wish to disappoint anybody, especially myself.

Did a drill today, found put that I missed a lot of tiny tiny things that would add up to pretty big thing during my exam. Pls focus, really need to focus... I need a lot of experience, a lot of them.---------------
Scared, did I mentioned abt the dream I had in my fire post? I wasn't feeling scared than, but today when I think abt it, really a bit eerie and scary. Kaozzz, tot I m always very heng one, will not enounter this kinda stuff, but guess I was having my menses? Anyway, think I will get someone to sleep with me the next time I sleep in the female bunk.
---------------
My eyes are screaming to close now........Zzzzzz

No comments: