Monday, June 27, 2005

Prata Session

Hilo, had a very fruitful prata session with 2 of my very old friends, Viz and Alex. :) At least now I know what I should do and how to handle certain situation. Haaaa..... throughly enjoyed myself this morning. Keep each other posted of the fishing session ya *wink*.

Got an insight while I was showering. I realised that I can remove my mental block on marriage le. Guess that means now I won't reject the idea of marriage, but kids is another matter. I was thinking it is our responsibility to have a blissful marriage and to sustain a good marriage, some sacrifices has to be made. Although I have heard countless of ppl saying these for infinte times, it suddenly stuck me just now what it really means. Glad that I'm back on track and is giving marriage a chance. :)

As for the rest, well, I can only say, maybe I bathe more, I will get more insight bah....HAhahahaa....

Nitez, gotta wake up tml for lesson in CDA lor.....

No comments: