Tuesday, June 7, 2005

To be or not to be?

Went for the "tea" session yesterday with OC. Haiz, why is it so diff to be efficient and firm without sacrificing your popularity? In order to get things done and to instill discipline, how are you going to deal if your ppl still do it after numerous warnings? If you bring them up to higher managment, they will hate you for life. What will I do if I were in their shoes? Will I go for efficency and discipline, or will I go for popularity. I wasn't very popular then what, maybe I shouldn't care abt it so much. Haiz, difficult wor..... and you are so disappointed with the response with the rest. OC is correct, we only know how to complian and demand, but never take the mirror and look at ourselves. Some of the response from the fire side was really outrageous. You would wonder who would response in that way.
-----------------
Was pretty satisfied with my calls last nite, though I still miss some tiny details. I thought I handled the cases quite well. Yeah! :)
-----------------
Saw a bit of a show just now, haizzzz...... the ignorance and narrow view of common ppl.... and of cos the self-centeredness. So disappointed with mankind.... *shakehead*

No comments: