Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Alex

Updates : Alex had his second emergency ops this morning. The clot has spread over to his left brain liao. He is being sedated to allow his swelling and bleeding to stabalize. The drugs are going to knock him out for a few days. His brain was badly damaged and he is under observation to see if his condition will turn for the worse. Even when his swelling subside and the drugs wear off.... there is a possibility that he won't wake up. We will only know of his defects only when he wakes up.....
Alex, Alex, you must hang on there. I know you are strong-willed when you set your mind on something. I know you can pull thru if you want to. I know both of us were quite sian to be living in this world, but...... really, when things really happen, do you bear to leave those you love behind? I saw how your mum cried last night, I saw how Vinz and Roy cried....

I saw your MSN, but I know you are not behind your com this instant.... it felt so unreal...

I dun know, but it sound double standard now. When you are in a clear mind and that someone is not close to you, you would have preferred the person to shorten his agony but when it is your love ones, you will tend to harbour this hope that a miracle will happen and it will happen to you.....

Alex, pls hear us and hang on there... we will be there for you. Pls be safe..... We lost Jane and we can't lose you.

No comments: