Thursday, April 19, 2007

Out of Bounds

Hmm... why would a married man want to have affairs? Haiz, the temptations all around us. Is there still fidelity in marriages? I dun know lar, but for myself I will make sure I will never get myself involve with a married man, especially one with kids. No matter how tempting... tt's my principle. Cannot afford to take a wrong step in a moment of folly. A bit sian to be so clear-minded when it comes to affairs of the heart hor? But tt's moral for us. I have to recover fast and not think abt it... :)

Do I look like an easy ger? Why do I get this kinda proposal? This is not the first time liao... I dun know if they are joking or not lar... but I always state my stand. No flings for me... definately no, no.

Alex is still in a coma, haven regain conscious yet.... I pray hard for him...

No comments: