Saturday, April 14, 2007

Photos

I had sorted out our photos to be returned to him... but I never got a chance. I had 2 photos of him as a kid and wanted to return to his mum, but I tot better of it. Not at this time anyway.... Showed them the photo taken when the 3 of them were in Sec.3 at the Red Cross campsite. Wah, the picture is classic lor.... we had a real good laugh at how short and CMI Viz was. Most of the gers couldn't even recognised the 3rd guy was Alex! Saw him today... he is running a temp because of the wearing off of the drugs. Temp was 40 degree celsius. Hope tt will come down. Mum went to temple to pray and got an amulet for him also. So I told him over the glass door..."see, although you scared of my mum and she was pretty denfensive to you, she still got an amulet for you...so you must wake up!"

All of us are quite stable as of now cos there is no other news yet... but I can't be so sure for the next few days. What we are waiting now is to see if his temp will subside and if he will wake up. Doc said it will take 2-3 days... and that will be Mon.

No comments: