Thursday, April 5, 2007

Upset

My friend is sad.... why is he sad? I msg him just now...he has yet to reply :(

Haiz... read some articles on blogging in the papers today. Well, are we noncholant if we dun participate in the whatever is happening to the world now? I mean does it mean that if we dun report it in our blog? So what if you say or comment so much in your blog? Its all your views! Izzit going to change the world? Izzit going to reverse the effects of the tsunami? So what if you give your 3 cents worth? So what if ppl are lamenting that they hate their cereals instead of the world happenings? Its the individuals' life! Sure, the net is where there should be free expressions and speech... just be responsible for what you write. So does that cross the line if you just want to write what you think is important to you?

There is this flaming thing about this ger who report some person of defaming her. I mean she has her own freedom and rights to post whatever pics she wants in her blog ya? She can boasts how many LV bags she owns, she can lament on which Jimmy Choos to wear.... so? Why are there people flaming her on what she is writing? Unless it is some sort of racist remarks.... Ppl eat finish nothing to do ah? Why be green-eye and criticise on her extravagent lifestyle? Just because you dun have doesn't mean ppl cannot enjoy that....

So what if she is flaunting? You can flaunt if you have the means.... dun like, just dun visit her blog lar... But I must also add.. if the posts contains of demeaning or looking down on ppl (as our so call 'elite uncaring face') then its another story already. Maybe I shan't speak so much since I haven even visit the said person's blog... :p What I want to drive across is if you are critising people, then you have to be responsible for your words. If not, who are they to judge if you blog about your bad hair day or staving children in third world countries?

Perhaps you can say I am in a defensive mode since I dun blog about big things but rather a lot of minor r/s thingy... haha.

And like what I wrote abt feeling bad the past few days... ppl call me slutty without any evidence. Quite upset about it... wish I could tear that B**** mouth. You know what they say when people belittle another? Its inferiorty complexity.... continue to belittle people.. it only shows how insecure and inferior you are.

No comments: