Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Alan Tam

Yo! Went to see my idol concert the other day! This was the first time I ever attended a pop concert. Bought the next most expensive tickets so that I can really see the face of him... and I did! V^^

Tried my best and zoomed my camera all the way.... these were some of the shots..







Hee... not bad hor. The audience were mostly in their 30s and 40s.. very few young ppl like me... :p Wow, sang so many of his songs... and its like a great KTV hall with everybody singing along with him and the lyrics projected out. The most happening part was the encore! Wahaha.... my, am I surprised that the wildness of Alan's fans was comparable to the young idols lor. They stamped on the rised platform where they sat, threaten the dismantle untill he came back for the encore...hahaha. And we even stand on the chairs (yes, you saw it rite, me joining the wild slightly "overaged" audience) to sing, dance and wave to our idols.... ;)

Me took some video clips also, but cannot show here cos it was taken with the camera shaking (me dancing to the songs and singing along you see :p)

Not too sure I will go for other concert in the near future...(gotta take care of my wallet) but yes, I enjoyed myself very muchie! Well, that's my report on my first concert!

No comments: