Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Running

Went running at NP today after my career counseling duty. Not thinking of clocking any timing, just want to get the motor starting after not running for 6 mths. But running into my fifth round, I could feel my knee starting to give way. Haiz, tot I won't need a knee guard just for that little running.... :( Anyways, din run but brisk walk for the rest of 2.4. So guess I will have to continue training and rem my knee guard the next time round....*rolleyes*

Thinking of subscribing to mobtv and catch all the shows that I've missed on Mediacorp. Some shows are nice you know especially the documentries and lifestyle programs. Hmmm... should I? :p Maybe after I finished all the DVDs that I've bought the last time round bah..haha



有时候,人活着就像跑步,跑啊跑啊,岁月匆匆的过。终点到了吗?

No comments: