Monday, May 21, 2007

Cake

Went to Esplanade with Sis and Joven.... must get Joven accustom to the 艺术气息..wahaha. We then went to the V tea room again. Ate the same Irish Baileys cake again and sis ordered a yogurt cake.. she said she fat *rolleyes*. Then we tried all the flavoured cookies again! Heee... she bought 1 tin. Hmm... me gonna get others the next time round. And you know something? I forgot to take a pic of the cake again!! *bashhead*. But but but..... I managed to capture it just before all was inside my tummy...:p



Abit gross I know.... but tt's the point mah..:p



We polished up all!!!



Cookies on my bed...*grin*


Din buy any other things le. Waiting for GSS mah... cheapo. :p But if GSS did not have what I want.. then I will go buy tt dress. *grin* And me gonna buy a pair of boots and flats and heels..wahaha!

No comments: