Wednesday, May 2, 2007

新的心境旅程

Hmm... supposed to go swimming today... but it rained and the worst thing was I went NTUC and bought 2 tubs of ice-cream!!! Wasn't I supposed to work out? Duh....-_-"

Was bathing... and tot of something (inspirations always happens when I am bathing..hmm..). I am 30 this year. I have learnt and explore myself for the past 2 years. And now I finally can accept and love myself, think its time for me to explore and to love others. 新的心境旅程吧!Life is a never ending learning journey.... 尝尽了人生的喜怒哀乐,悲欢离合,人生旅途才算完整。Haha.... I think I am ready to explore all things in life. But will I be able to handle it....well, guess we will have to wait and see. Did I mention I aspire to be an Alpha female? :p 1 to be desired by men and inspiration to women...Too old to have a dream? Nah, I will work towards tt...V^^

Oh ya, something on the side. After I went for the concert and heard Alan's songs... I realised 1 thing. The kind of woman that a man and a boy want is different. Me also think I am looking for a man now, not a boy..keke. But all men has a little boy in them...guess that is why they are so cute.. :p 恋爱的女人美,等爱的女人也美,要让自己保持最佳状态等待next better player 的到来. ;)

No comments: