Sunday, May 20, 2007

Life goes on

Well, since I din finish my papers, I've got to submit the appeal letter and the MC that I have gotten. Hmm... hope they will allow me to retake bah. Anyway, with my TMA results, should not be a prob. But the thing now is... they dun have a sup paper. I will have to take the exam with the next presentation. Meaning if I am given the green light to resit for the paper, I will have 3 exams in Nov! But I think I can handle..V^^. The worse that can happen is not to continue the course... not such a big deal what.. rite? ^^ Have to take things easy bah....haiz.. But I will still try my alpha female dream..:p

Today is Sat but I spent the whole day back in the office..-_-".. cos audit coming mah. Haiz, now that the semester is over I should have some time on my hands. Shall plan how to spend. Hmm... what shall I do for tml? I will go for a run? Go Bugis and buy my bag? :p I shall go find a place... maybe Vivo on Monday to read a good book after my haircut and massage..^^

See open for Charlie and RC's case. See open for Alex case? ...I am getting back on track. Still waiting for the man on horse to sweep me off my feet.. :) Shall take things as it comes... all things happen for a reason..;)

No comments: