Thursday, May 10, 2007

Info Overwhelm

Eh.... mood not very pretty these few days. First got to know something which I shouldn't know, next come the wedding (though I feel happy for him... but well, you know), then come Alex's condition... and did he found someone new? The last straw.. my RC is in a r/s le... :( I guess things get amplified when you are stressed i.e. my PMCT and exam coming next week.

Alex's condition is no good. This is the second time the doctor asked his mum if she is willing to let him go. His brain is already severely damaged because of the infection, even if he survives or wakes up, it will be very poor quality of life. I dun know... he hasn't been responding these 2 days, unlike last week. I know he is fighting very hard... and I think he is getting tired. It has been 1 mth le.... Is he trapped in his own body? Is he feeling helpless? 无奈? What is it that he wants? Told Ros I have this funni idea. You know chinese uses those kidney-shaped thingy to ask for permission or response from the "invisible beings"? I was thinking if I were given the chance, I will ask for his own opinion. Maybe his soul is just beside his body... watching everything that is happening ard him. Ros commented that I must have seen too much TV le.... eh... I think so too. -_-"

No comments: