Sunday, July 3, 2005

Its 2am and I m still awake!

ArGG....its 2am liao and what am I doing here?!?! Dun feel like sleeping yet leh. Did shifting of my room (finally *rolleyes*) with the help of Lihui and Ricky. Thanks ya guys! ;) Hopefully with the shifting according to my best directions from Feng Shui pt of view, everything will be smooth for me bah (auntie hor, :p). Cleaned up and packed my room till 4pm before hitting my bed for a much needed sleep for 2 hrs before meeting a frend for dinner (wat a mouthful..hee..). Dinner was good and Esplanade was great! :)

Gotta finished up my project to "Ba Hu" latest by tml cos he wants me to present on Monday.. *rolleyes*.

Went thru my frendster list, updated myself with my frend's blog. Blog is really a good way to keep in touch with your frend's life wor. At least you know if they are alive and kicking... heee...

Had an interesting finding... someone is of the same zodic sign as me wor.. but am I acting like her? Saw another PM's photo, wah..... she is very chio lor... hahhaa.. I m mumbling rubbish.... nonsensical stuff, dun mind me. Sick for 1 week already, finally there are some improvements. Gotta take more care of myself. What kinda dreams will I have tonite? Did I tell you guys I like to sleep? and the reason for it, cos I can have dreams mah... :p

Went for a "mini" mass casualties call last nite. 8 ppl behind a lorry that over-turned. 6 patients altogether and we make alpha 2. Me and Choy conveyed 2 P3 and 1 P1 patient while the PM stayed at scene to wait for the next ambulance. Tot I handled the case quite okay. At least I'm not so gan jiong and blur this time round though there are certainly tons of rooms for improvement. Hmm..... I seems to have problem indentifying the chief complaint especially in medical case. Chief complaint is drowsy, not difficulty in breathing? Ehh.... haiz..... so SAD!

EXPECTATIONS! I hate that word! Everybody has certain expectations of somebody close to them.... why the need leh? -_-"......

Okie, finally Uncle Zhou beckoning to me to play chess with him le..... *yawn*

No comments: