Saturday, July 9, 2005

My Idol

Aye aye, those who know me for very long will know my idol during my sec school days was JIMMY LIN!!!
Yeah!! He was soooo...... handsome and cute... :D

Happened to chance upon a website with all his albums and had a very nostalgic afternoon yesterday.... :)

Well, why was I so crazy abt him then? Cos he was young, handsome (never mind his singing ability was not that good), and his songs were so innocent and they striked a cord in me.

Those were the pure, innocent love stories then....haaaa..I still have a gigantic poster of him given to me on my birthday from my first love....wahahahha... nice hor.. :p

Here are some pics of him just in case you guys forgot how he looked like....


Handsome hor...... My brother looks like him leh.... :p
I know a lot of guys (especially ard my age) dun like him during that time.. haaaa... but all old liao lar.. see open a bit k?? Are the love stories of our youngsters as innocent as those days? Will all these songs strike a cord in them? Hmmm.... let me just revieve the good, old, innocent days.... :)

No comments: