Monday, July 25, 2005

Upset !!

Okie, before I start my bitching, let me share a funni line from SystemShock's blog..
"As everyone knows ... the brain is divided into 2, the left and the
right... so meaning... On the Left side, Nothing is RIGHT! Then on the RIGHT
side, Nothing is LEFT!"

Haaa... crap rite??? heeee...

Rite, back to my bitching.... feeling damn lousy(again)! Cos I misplaced my Ez-link card(again!) though it has to be somewhere in my bag or my locker, but I can't seems to find it! ARGGG!! And to rub salt to the wound, a PM from station is applying for the same block leave period in Sep as me.... I was hopping to go for the Bintan trip since I missed the last one.... :( Hopefully can persuade OC to release me as I m dispensible bah.. :p

Then I wanted to watch the movie "The Island" but seems like everyone already watched the show liao... Now I m left by myself to watch the show.... upset! :(

Something to share, a frend of mine knew this ger who unfortunately is from Vienna, but they do have attraction for each other. Hmm..... but cos the ger had a bf of 8 years back home, she is obligated to reject my frend. Is it really that difficult to sustain a long distance relationship? Maybe, but I think it is fate that brought them together. Isn't it? If not, how on earth these 2 will meet when they are literally living at opposite end of the world? Unfortunately, both are too rationale liao. Actually I was thinking sometimes, dun be too logical in your thinking... why not just sieze the day and do something that you know you will hate yourself if you let go of the opportunity? Life is too short to live logically sometimes.....

I m still feeling upset....humph.... :(

No comments: