Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Operation II

Finally did my other eye today le. Blur vision as before, but not so uncomfortable liao. Still diligently apply my eyedrops, gotta take care of my post ops eyes....*yes*

Nothing to do today, re-read my magazines, join all the freebies contest in the mags, watch TV, ahh.... nothing else to do le!! Hopefully my eyes will recover properly without any complications bah. Wahahah..... I m taking MC for the next 3 days!! YEAH!! Wah, I just realised I still have a lot of leave and public holidays to be cleared.... hmm... maybe can even no need work for a month! :p But too bad my OC counted me into the active strength of the station which is why I also cannot anyhow take leave... :(

Nothing much to update except that I am re-reading "Tuesday with Morries" by Mitch Albom. You do need some reminders on what you have read before to refresh your memories especially if you are too caught up with your life... re-visiting your tots is a must. I will also read up on "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" again once my mentor returns me the book.

Still no courage to take any steps.......

No comments: