Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bad Call

Duh.... kana a proceed call @ 2050hrs just outside Fire Station. What the f***? That call was a bad one...*sob sob*. Din managed to diagnose the patient's chief compliant and missed my IV twice!!! ARGGG!!! How can I? Must be long time never practise liao..... :( Met Tammy at NUH, she also mentioned that she missed her IV also! Then dun know what the f*** happen, so many cancellations on my case record form..... Though I am pretty satisfied with my calls 2day, I am pretty upset with my last call.... and guess what? My mentor actually try to make me feel better by encouraging me!! And he mentioned that I am ready for Lvl 3 liao. Hopefully what he said is true bah. :)

I look terrible these 2 days with all my dark eyerings and eyebags (I no need rings and bags to hold water for my eyes lor..*rolleyes*) I look like shit and guess must have scared the hell outta my patient 2day....hahaha....

Gotta go sleep liao lar, if not I do not dare to look into the mirror tomorrow liao....nite.

No comments: