Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My first trap case

Haaa... finally got a trapped case just before going to lvl 3. :p Though the patient was not exactly trapped lar, but he was stucked underneth the bus when his bike collide with the bus. Luckily patient still alive, just suffered some broken bones and abrasions. If not I sweat ar!!! So I went under the bus also and assessed the patient, calmed him all the way while the firemen moved him out from under the bus. A very good experience, but I din do very well for this call... :( I wasn't focused enough... anyway, do hope that I can attend a few more of these cases so as to better prepare myself...

Haizzz, I wish I could burn the whole protocol book and drink it down!!! ARGGG.... anybody got a way for the info to be diffuse into my brain (cos its from a region of higher concentration to lower concentration) :p duhzzzz......

Got a chest pain patient, shit, I din managed to diagnose it initally *wallbash* Gotta study and study and study HARD!!

No comments: