Sunday, August 14, 2005

Happy 28th Birthday to me

Wow.... okie, so I've been on earth for 28 years liao. Let me count what are the things I have done and have not done.

1. Finished my studies
2. Has good track records of leadership when in school
3. Been thru OCS and in SAF for 5 years. Still feeling patriotic to fight for the country
4. Been in the job that most gers will not go thru. Chiong sua, chiong hai, handle weapons, throw grenades, rough out together with the guys
5. Be my own boss
6. In the sales line
7. Saving other peoples lives
8. Been thru 4 long-term relationships

1. Have not gotten my degree
2. Have not found the love of my life
3. Have not a car
4. Have not a house
5. Have not found peace with myself (though I am learning and trying very hard)
6. Have not been a good daughter

Things that I should do in the near future
1. Get my degree
2. Save for retirement and house
3. Learning to be free and live the true meaning of life
4. Spend more time with mum

Hope the years to come will be bright bah....

No comments: