Saturday, August 27, 2005

Updates

Okay guys, hmm... let's do some updating.

Adolescent
Was doing some reading of other bloggers entries. Hmm... noticed 1 trend, how come we always like to give pet names and identities like Hubby, Wify, Daughters, Sons, Grandma, Grandpa etc etc to our frends leh?? That's what my sis did when she was in her teens too... Did I do that?? Hmm.... dun think so bah. Anyone can tell me the reason why??

Training
Lvl 3 is coming soon!!! Guess all of us are hugging the Buddha's leg....hahahhaa. Nothing special on my recent calls. Was thinking I long time never go RTA case le and guess what? I had 3 yesterday...haaa. But nothing serious. Samantha covered us and the case she got was also RTA, trapped case (I've never been to a trapped case before :( ) and it was a DOA case. She was describing to me how his whole leg was crashed.... I wanna go for it!! Hump....

Yesterday was counselling day, got a assualt case whereby the woman was hit on the nose by the boyfrend. Actually can refuse conveyance de, but dun know why it just never occurred to me to bring out the Refuse Conveyance Form, maybe it was due to the training bah, or something in that woman prevent me from doing that. So I just sent her and tried talking to her (I tried okay, but most of the time I dun know what to say so end up asking abt her injuries :p) en-route to hospital and she was crying the whole time. Wow... other than taking care of their injuries and illness, we must play Aunt Agony too....*rolleyes*. Then another was a psy case whereby he called the ambulance himself complaining of headache and difficulty in breathing. His mother was so surprised to see us at her doorstep. Check on the patient and tried digging some info from him. Found out that he was a psy patient and he was fustrated that nobody cares abt him. Played Aunt Agony to him and his family and whipped out the Refused Conveyance Form..... haizzz... there really is a increase in psy cases in Singapore liao. Remember when I was doing manpower posting, 1 batch of new recruits dun know how many got cases one. And mind you, they are usually the 'A' Levels students lor...

After toking so much, I am still looking forward to passing my course and start running the ambulance. It's so exciting and scary at the same time.... :p

Belated Birdday Present
Haa... got a surprised yesterday when Donanvan and Shuan passed me a bag. It was my belated bday present! What a pleasant surprise.... it was a pair of OP slippers, just nice when I go for my sun tanning seesion next. It's hot pink in color and goes with my bikini... :p

Okie, guess this is quite a long entry..... pen off now. Chaozz..

No comments: