Saturday, August 20, 2005

Happy reunion

Hihi, quite a happy day for me today...:) Let's see, went for a revision on 1 of the topics for our medical at Alex station before heading to Sentosa for a relaxing time by the beach. Played beach volley where most of the time I am just a vase standing there and only the guy in my team is running ard for the ball... sorry encik.. :p

Din get much of a tan cos of the weather today, rain, stopped, rain, stopped. Of cos as usual I was the target of suaning in the group since there isn't anyone ard for the guys to suan *rolleyes*. After the beach session. we went to AMk for a crab dinner.. yum yum... nice...:p

Today the red cross guys celebrate Roy's bday. Fun. I have to go cos I missed his and Shirley's wedding last Dec. Tsk tak.... *shake head*. Saw a lot of old frends whom I have not seen for a long long time.... have a very good laugh over some crap that Vincent said abt the naming of Roy's golden retrival...hahahaha.... it was a very long time since I had such good laugh and at ease with the environment. I missed those days where we crap ard and laugh like nobody's business....hahahhaa.... those were the days man.. :)

We even took a photo of all my batch born in 1977. Hahhahaa.... good brother and sisters... I shall post the pics once I got hold of them. Very glad that I went for Roy's bd celebration. A very good one........ :)

No comments: