Friday, May 6, 2005

Life is a Challenge

Hmm......these few days hasn't been good for me. Too many issues without solutions cropped up. Feel so sad. As I was walking back this morning, I was thinking to myself, life itself is a learning experience, I should raise to the challenge and just see what life has got for me. Maybe I shouldn't worry so much abt what is going to happen next, but just live life as it is. Solve the problems as it comes but must be able to let go should the prob gets too big.......

Hmm....it is easier said than done. "To conquer fear is to look into fear itself " How much courage it takes to really look at fear in the eyes? Damn it! Where did all my courage gone to? I am talking abt facing challenges in terms of human relationship. With my dad, with my reserves abt marriage and kids, with my reserves abt love relationship.....

ARGGGG.......... I want to be strong and take up the issues. Can I? Will I be able to disregard my insecurities and face up to my inner desire? I dun know.......

Am I being too harsh on myself? Am I expecting a lot from myself? Being an officer, I believed you must overcome any obstacles, ppl relied on you, you have to be strong for others. You can be relied on. I can't expect ppl to be there for me and just listen to my whimpering rite? They have their own problems, they have their own needs, they have their own social circle. In the end, you still have to face the problem yourself. Nobody can help you except yourself......

No comments: