Monday, May 2, 2005

Sad Day

Din do well for my calls today. :( Felt so sad. Why do I get distracted so easily? Is it so difficult to focus? Is it because I can never really take over the call totally? Haizzz.... I dun know what's wrong with me. Damn!!

I wore the ring today. I din wear it before because I was thinking we might be together again. But..... deep down I know, it will never be... at least in the near future. Wearing the ring will also remind me of the promise I made to myself..... "Dun make ppl fall for you if you are not ready to catch them". Hopefully ppl will do the same to me. Dun like sending/recieving wrong signals......

I have been thinking recently, will I be able to open up myself again? I dun know. Felt very bad if I gave up this r/s to start another one. Anyway dun think abt it first lar...... I will make a clean cut before I start anything. I've never like to be murky abt r/s and never will.

No comments: