Sunday, May 8, 2005

Make Merry

Hahhaa.....ppl say my post very sad wor. Okie, then let me post something happy. Went drinking with 2 frends yesterday. We went to SAFRA Town club at Capenter St. Embience so so only but the wine is ok. Cos I got discount mah :p . Hm... got a bit high but it was fun and they were such good company. Love yeah guys ;) We shall go try the Mount Faber one. Heee.... It has been quite sometime since I last drank le. Duh... my drinking capacity went down *thumbs down* :(. Gonna drink more to train up..(just an excuse to drink :p). Haaaa.

Treat mum to a spa massage. Then got myself 1 also. It's soooo relaxing. Should let mum enjoy more of this. Lazing and nuahing the whole day today. IPPT coming... gonna do push up everynite le. Gold Award, look out, here I come!

----------THIS IS AN ADD-ON--------------

Hahaa.... just came back from dinner with my "chu lian qing ren". Time really flies man ~ catch up a bit with each other's life. But we are in touch all these while lar. Had some discussion, talk abt r/s. We have all grown up le...heee... those were the days man. Both of us agreed that maybe I haven met the one who will make me think of settling down. Actually I m looking at 1 lar. Someone had my heart pumped faster for him. But well, I haven settle my problem yet and dun know how he feels abt me...... better keep things as it is :p

Have to always remind myself of the promise I made, "Dun make ppl fall for you when you are not ready to catch them" Better sort out my tots first before doing anything. "bu yao hai ren hai ji" ar !

Go sleep le......nitezzz

No comments: