Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tired and sick

Ar..... got a stiff neck today due to my bad sleeping posture yesterday :( Felt a bit giddy and not able to focus pushed me to report sick at NUH today. Managed to get a day MC but still have to work tomorrow. Okay lar, since staying at home also nothing to do. Went to see my earache also. They have set for me an appointment with the ENT department. Shall see what is the outcome then.

OIC called me just now and check on my status, he also wanted to update who will be my mentor after Joey left. I choose him lor. Since he is okay and maybe I need somebody demanding to monitor me bah. Well, he warned me that he will be very demanding on me wor.... and I told him I will take up the challange. Haizz, really dun feel good these few days. S***!

Was reading a book just now, " A Must for Morning Contemplation" by this master OSHO. Read a few pages... seems chim leh. It toking abt gaining enlightenment by looking at thing in its simplest form.... Zen. He mentioned the purpose of living, is living itself. You have to look into your inner self in order to know the meaning of life... It's like return to innocence. Actually, there is really a lot of learning in your whole life time. You are learning all the way till you die. Need to go back to my sessions of TCC and focus on my objectives. I was reading FEMALE and there is an article abt hypnosis theaphy whereby you will go into trance and try to find the root of the problem. I've always been interested in all these. Come to think of it the TCC sessions were sort of like that when they bring you back into your memories. However there is a warning, if you are thinking of going for the hypnosis threaphy, you have to be prepared to face your darkest secrets and desire which you might not know. Am I ready for that? Maybe....

Please give me the Courage to Create the life I want....

No comments: