Friday, May 20, 2005

Excercise and D.O.A Day

Harlo, gone to my first CD Ex on Wed morning. Not a bad experience as we got to play put mass casualties management. The Ex went quite smoothly and we can all pack up and go back 3 hours later after the Ex proper. I was doing the triage with Joey and I was so scared I made a blunder and cause the nos. to not tally. Luckily every casualty was accounted for and we were not reprimanded this time round.

Yesterday was my 3rd day shift and what a day it was! We had 7 calls from each ambulance. For us, we had 2 D.O.A (dead on arrival) case, 2 RTA (road traffic accident), 1 fall and had his cheeck sliced up and 1 chest pain patient. Can't rem what was the other one liao. :p Wah.... if not for our 2nd DOA case, we would not have known so many ppl died yesterday, that the Singapore Casket was fully booked!! Duhzz... you mean Singapore Casket can also be fully book one meh? 1 would wonder....Was it due to the weather? (What kinda logic is tt?? ), well, there is really nothing much we could do.

Decide to have a short trip to Bintan. Haven been there before, wonder will it be fun?? Hopefully so bah. Feeling very listless recently. Due to fatigue? Maybe, it is so tiring doing 3 day shift. You just dun feel like studying on your off day lor. And my lvl 3 is in Oct!! Shit! Really should start on my reading liao, cannot drag anymore.....

Charlie asked me out for tea last nite. Went to Thomson for tea and prata. He told me his trip to Vienna. Hahahaa..... what adventures he had! Glad that he enjoyed himself for this trip. Mum asked me abt my "outing" last nite and commented that "duo mo wo ge fan". Duhzzz.... why can't she keep her comments to herself? *rolleyes*

Tired liao......go sleep le..... nite nite. *yawn*

No comments: