Friday, May 13, 2005

Met up with old frend

Wah.....today went for the interview, will have to attend some lessons. Well, hopefully it will bring what it promised bah. :)

Met up with Yenli finally. Hahha..she looked so happy being a pregnant woman. Shared some of her joys with me on how the fetus progressed and how disappointed Alvin was when he realised they are having a boy. Haha.... strange that Alvin would want a ger, tot all guys would prefer to have boys so that they have a mate to do the "boys things" .... anyway, guess its because his family has a lot of males and very few females. He commented to Yenli that there are so many pretty dresses that little gers can wear.... haaa.. So I commented that his family's "Y" chromsone must be damn powerful....HAhahaha... cos most NOs in MGBs will have gers... :p

Told them some stories abt my job. Yenli also complaint to me what she is doing now. Haaa... who would have guess she is sitting on my last appointment before I left SAF? So we just bitched abt that appt and the other officers.... haha. She is much firmer than me in handling the grd ppl. Good for her, what really caught me was I'm not that fierce as I tot I am. In fact, I am mild. Too mild for the job. Is that me? Maybe its all those experience and programming that leads me to my mild character. *shakehead* Haizzz, surprised that she is thinking of leaving the service also. Tot she would stayed all the way. As we were discussing, I just realised how much shit I was doing when I'm in there.... hahaha... really full of shit lor. It is so sad... its the same everywhere. You will realised you are just going round and round in piles of shit everywhere you go. No matter where you are, no matter what you do. I like her best among the rest of my batch gers. She knows me...:)

It seems so long ago that we chiong sua, chiong hai together. And now she is going to be a mother, and Kwok Ping is already a mother... hmm.... well...really glad that we got to meet up before her delivery. Passed her some advice from my O&P course. Hope it will be of help to her.

No comments: